What’s the cost to hire the Cottage?
The cost to hire the cottage is $18 per hour. Please include your setup and pack down time within your booking.
Please note there are commercial rates for businesses which is $20 per hour.
Please note there will be an additional cleaning charge of $40 to cover the cleaning after your event if we are in ALERT Level 2.
Given great public awareness and caution about the need to prevent any community spread of Corvid-19, we urge you to follow these rules:
- As the hirer, you must keep an attendance record (including full name + a contact phone number) to ensure you know who is participating in case there is an instance of COVID-19 in your group. This will help the Ministry of Health track down any participants that may have come into contact with that person and will save you a lot of stress if it does happen.
- You must not allow anyone to to come to your event who is feeling unwell or displaying any potential symptoms. This includes you as the organiser.
- Please tell people attending your event to use safe hygiene practices as per the poster on the toilet door before and after handling food, after going to the toilet or blowing nose etc.
- When you clean up, please be extra careful to clean tables, benches, door handles and the like. Be assured the Cottage’s professional cleaners are paying careful attention to hygiene and as users of a public building it’s important for us all to be vigilant.
- The tea towels we leave in the kitchen drawers have been freshly laundered but for peace of mind you may wish to bring your own washing-up supplies/cloths.