What’s the cost to hire the Cottage?
Chichester Cottage is open to book between 6am – 10pm daily.
All bookings are suspended until further notice from the Government. Please contact us if you have a future booking.
All Government regulations will need to be taken into account once Chichester Cottage reopens. There is a maximum of 25 people per booking and strict washing requirements are required after the use in the cottage.
The cost to hire the cottage is $18 per hour or businesses $20 per hour. When booking consider 30 minutes for pack in and pack out times as this should be included within your booking period.
- As the hirer, you must keep an attendance record (including full name + a contact phone number) to ensure you know who is participating in case there is an instance of COVID-19 in your group. This will help the Ministry of Health track down any participants that may have come into contact with that person and will save you a lot of stress if it does happen.
- You must not allow anyone to to come to your event who is feeling unwell or displaying any potential symptoms. This includes you as the organiser.
- Please tell people attending your event to use safe hygiene practices as per the poster on the toilet door before and after handling food, after going to the toilet or blowing nose etc.
- When you clean up, please be extra careful to clean tables, benches, door handles and the like. Be assured the Cottage’s professional cleaners are paying careful attention to hygiene and as users of a public building it’s important for us all to be vigilant.
- There will be an additional charge for cleaning of $30 after your event.
- The tea towels we leave in the kitchen drawers have been freshly laundered but for peace of mind you may wish to bring your own washing-up supplies/cloths.
To hire Chichester Cottage Book Now