Here we are in mid-March with the end of the first term of school only four weeks away. Summer lingers on for now though and there are still good things to go to around here before cooler weather kicks in.
Read on for more info on late-summer events and check out the latest Hobsonville Point topics gathered here:
- The arrival of our latest park
- How to raise funds (so easily!) for the Hobsonville Yacht Club
- Join the Women’s Hub and make new friends
- Music in Parks under the trees on March 23
- Movie Night at the Rifle Range on April 12
- Beach cleanup at Bomb Point on March 23
- An update on streetscape maintenance
- Sunderland Lounge progress
We’ve all been talking about how dry it has been but summer is going to end soon. Then we’ll complain about the rain! Pop the end of daylight saving into your diary/calendar. Clocks go back an hour on April 7 at 3am.