Great news! Alongside the new weekend ferry service, extra weekday sailings are being added to the Hobsonville Point and Beach Haven ferry timetables from Monday 25 February.
For Hobsonville Point/Beach Haven:
- A new weekday timetable will start on Monday 25 February
- departure and journey times have been adjusted and some sailings will leave earlier
- this is to fit in the 4 additional trips on weekdays and improve the reliability of the timetable
- the new weekend timetable introduced remains the same
- bus timetables to Hobsonville Point and Beach Haven are not able to be changed at this time, but will be reviewed later in the year.
The new timetables went live in AT’s Journey Planner and on AT Mobile on 12 February. Posters have been placed on ferries and at terminals, and new printed ferry timetables will be available on 15 February. More information is also available on AT’s website.
The additional weekday services are being funded by AT and NZTA.